Adding Multiple Users
Keeping your user database up to date is very important; adding your new hires to the training platform will allow your employees to log in and take their training. In case you need to add employees across multiple departments, or should you have a large number of new hires to add to the platform, you can also perform a bulk upload through a CSV file.
Please keep in mind that if you are adding multiple users at once, the eLearning platform needs some time to process the addition; kindly allow up to 4 hours for the courses to be loaded in your users’ profiles. If you wish to certify your newly added users for their training, please do so only after this time period so the certification is successful.
To add several new hires at once:
- Click on the Manage drop-down menu
- Select User Manager
- Click Add Multiple Users
- Complete the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail (if email address is not available, please use our dummy email “email@example.com”)
- Next, select Role
- Choose User for employees who only need to access the platform and complete the training
- Only system administrators should be given the role of Manager and Administrator; this type of access is reserved for those that will be in charge of maintaining users in the portal, certifications, and report generation
- Lastly, select the Job Class
- Select the appropriate training assignment from the drop-down menu
Please note that employees of multiple groups (departments) must be entered separately. To produce additional fields to add more users, click on Add Row.