How to Save and Print Out Employee Training Certificates
In this article, we covered how you can easily access and print out your own training certificate. But what if you want to see and print out the certificates for your employees?
- First, log in to VENZA PEAK. Click on the Manage drop-down at the top of the screen, and select Certification.
- Switch the Certify By drop-down to Learning Path.
- Check Group.
Your property will autopopulate here.
Alternatively you can select a specific department by using the Select group button.
- Check Learning Path Status. Change the status to Complete.
This will display users who have finished all core courses and therefore have a certificate.
- Click Display Results.
- All employees who completed the training will be displayed.
Click on Certificate in the utmost right column on the screen to display the certificate for each individual employee
- The certificate should show the employee’s first name and last name as stated in their profile, as well as the date the training was completed.
- To save the certificate to your computer, right-click on the document and choose Save As.
Alternatively, you can locate the Download arrow at the top or bottom of your screen.
- To print out your certificate, right-click on the document and select Print, or hit CTRL+P on your keyboard (CMD+P on Mac).
Alternatively, you can locate the Print button at the top or bottom of the screen.
Although VENZA does not require you to print out a training certificate of completion, your corporate team may require you to do so. You should check with your eLearning Manager / Corporate team to find out if paper copies are required in house.