Adding a Single New User
It is essential to keep your user database up to date to reflect which employees are currently working at your location. You can easily add a new hire through the Add Single User function, located under the Manage tab.
Adding a Single User:
- Click on the Manage drop-down menu located at the top of your screen.
- Then, click on Users.
- Next, click on the + Add Users button on your screen’s right-hand side.
- From the selection, choose + Add Single User.
- You will need to fill out the employee’s profile.
- First, fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email address and Login.
- On the right-hand side, under Permission, you will first need to select the VENZA System™ Role for this employee; most of your employees should have the “User” role.
- Here, Role will determine the level of access to the VENZA System™.
- After selecting the Role, choose the Group. Here you can select the Property or Department this employee should fall within.
- Next, under Account Settings, you can adjust the Timezone and the Language
- Under Module Settings, please select the Job Class, which will determine the level of training assigned to this employee.
- Then select the LMS Role; here again, most of your employees will be “Users“.
- This will determine which level of access the new user will have to the VENZA Peak eLearning Platform.
- Finally, click on Save User at the bottom of the form.
- Your employee will now receive an automated email invite, allowing them to access the platform and create a unique password for themselves.