Certifying Group Training Attendees
If you conducted a group training session or classroom-style training at your location, you would need to certify your employees for the training to ensure accurate tracking of training completion. We explained how to conduct such training in our How to Conduct a Group Training article. Below, you can learn how to mark your employees as complete after the group training session to track their completion in the VENZA Peak™ eLearning platform.
How to certify your team after a group training session:
- In VENZA Peak, first, go to the Manage drop-down menu and click Certification.
- Herein the Certify By drop-down menu, choose By Learning Path.
- Check the Active status box to narrow down the search.
- Check the Learning path status box and select Incomplete.
- Next, check the Group box.
- Ensure the property or department you want to view is selected.
- Now click Display Results.
- To certify users, you move the tick on the radio button from I (Incomplete) to C (Complete).
- You may perform this action for multiple users on one page.
- Click Save at the bottom left.
- You will be prompted to enter a date and pertinent notes about the training event in a pop-up
- Lastly, click Save.
The users are now certified! Please note it might take up to 24 hours for the Training Percentage Report to show the change in completion.